James Bond Island by Big Boat
Period : Day Trip
Validity : Whole year
Schedule : Everyday
Official for public : Whole year
Transportation : Round trip transfer from your hotel in Ao Po, Phuket Town, Karon, Kata and Patong area. Others area will be extra payment.
Package tour James Bond Island by big boat will offer you a nice and unique natural tour. In this tour, we will let you explore the beautiful scenery of Phang Nga Bay, the famous James Bond Island and enjoy canoeing to explore the cave to the hidden lagoon inside the limestone islands. The tour are included experience local paddle boy whom will aim to get you close to nature, nice local food buffet lunch on board, refreshment and transportation service from - to your hotel.
Phang Nga Bay is on the most amazing places you choose to have the chance to explore. The beautiful limestone islands with the emerald Andaman Sea make the stunning view in front of you. There are 111 limestone islands locate in this bay and the abundant mangrove forest. This location is the greatest spot for sightseeing and canoeing along the island and magical landscape is totally outstanding.
Phang Nga Bay is one of marine national park, located in Phang Nga Province. The famous James Bond Island (Tapu Island) is made is a place known to the public. There is the home for the local Muslim community. They have around 300 families lived in the bay by making their house on the water called Panyi Island.
James Bond Island by Big Boat Itinerary
- 07:30 - 08:00 AM Pick up from your hotel to Ao Por Pier.
- 09:30 AM Arrive to Ao Por Pier for check in. Complimentary coffee, tea and dessert service at the pier.
- 09:45 AM Boarding of the big local boat, Departure to Phang Nga Bay.
- 10:30 AM Arrive to Panak Island. It's the first and the biggest island in Phang Nga Bay. Enjoy canoeing in to the Bat Cave to visit the hidden lagoon inside the island.
- 11:30 AM Departure from Panak Island to Hong Island another canoeing spot.
- 12:30 PM Back to the boat. Buffet lunch on board.
- 01:30 PM Visit James Bond Island. This island was filmed the movie “The man with the golden gun” in 1974. Get on the island for photos.
- 02:15 PM Leaving from James Bond Island to a bay behide Panak Island, there you can enjoy canoeing by yourself, swimming and relax on board.
- 02:45 PM Departure from Phang Nga Bay to the pier.
- 03:45 - 04:00 PM Arrive to Ao Por Pier and transfer to your hotel.
Package Tour Included
Package Tour James Bond Island by Big Boat Included
1. English speaking guide.
2. Round trip transfer from your hotel in Patong, Kata, Karon, Kalim and Phuket Town area. Others area will be extra payment.
3. 1 Meal.
4. Refreshment on board.
5. Life jacket.
6. Canoe with paddle boy.
7. Travel insurance.
8. Marine national park fee.
9. Pier entrance fee.
10. Government TAX.
Package Tour Excluded
Package Tour James Bond Island by Big Boat Excluded
1. Other expenses, That's not specified in tour itinerary.
2. Holiday or long weekend surcharge.
Term & Condition
1. To success the booking, please make payment after receiving confirmation from our intendant.
Cancellation and Amendment Conditions
1. Amend travel date, please notify to our intendant 3 days in advance.
2. Cancellation, please notify to our intendant 7 days in advance. Under 7 days cancellation will be non refundable.
3. In case of holiday, we deny to amend or cancel bookings and refuse to refund.