Phi Phi Islands by Ferry
Period : Day Trip
Validity : From Oct 8, 14 until Oct 31, 20
Schedule : Everyday
Official for public : Whole year
Transportation : Round trip transfer from your hotel in Kalim, Phuket Town, Karon, Kata and Patong area. Others area will be extra payment.
Phi Phi Islands by ferry boat is the cheapest and most reliable way to visit Phi Phi Islands. The boat takes around 2 hours from Rassada Harbour in Phuket to Tonsai Pier on Phi Phi Islands. The 400 seats ferry is large and comfortable with 3 floors air-condition rooms and nice sun deck on the rooftop. Refreshment like tea, coffee and seasoning fruit will provide on board. On Phi Phi Islands, The boat will take you sightseeing around Phi Phi Leh Island, Where you can make a photo from the boat with the famous Maya Bay and Viking Cave. Then the boat will take you to the Tonsai Pier to change to the other boat for snorkeling at Coral Bay. You will have nice set lunch on Phi Phi Don Island, after lunch you will have a little bit time to walk around the village. AT 02:30 PM. the boat will leave from the Tonsai Pier to Phuket.
Phi Phi Islands is located in Krabi Province, belong to Nopparat Thara Marine National Park. It's an archipelago consisting with 6 islands include a Phi Phi Don Island, Phi Phi Leh Island, Bamboo Island, Pida Nok Island, Pida Nai Island and Yoong Island. The islands is beautiful, unique and novel because of this islands is built by limestone. Around the islands have many nice sandy beach and emerald green water, such as The famous Maya Bay, Monkey Beach and Tonsai Beach. Phi Phi Don Island is the largest island of them all. Where is the hospital, school, village and all accommodation located. You able to stay overnight and outing for colorful nightlife on this island.
Phi Phi Islands is around 45 km. away from Phuket Island and around 43 km. from Krabi Province. There are several of boat service from the mainland to Phi Phi Islands. The islands is able to access all year round by ferry boat and others. But some areas are close from public for natural restoration like Maya Bay and Yoong Island.
Phi Phi Islands by Ferry Itinerary
- 07:00 - 08:00 AM Pick-Up From Your Hotel by van.
- 08:30 AM Arrive to Rassada Harbour, check in and boarding to ferry boat. Leaving from the harbour to Phi Phi Islands. It's taken around 2 hours from the pier. Enjoy scenery of Andaman Sea, nice sea breeze on the ferry rooftop or relax in air-conditioned room. Tea and coffee are provided on board.
- 11:00 AM Sightseeing around Phi Phi Lah Island (Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Bay, and Viking Cave) where you can get many nice photos from the boat. Then the boat will dock at the Tonsai Pier on Phi Phi Don Island. If you like to go for snorkeling. You can change to another boat (Marine National Park fee 400 THB. will be charged) for snorkeling at Coral Bay.
- 12:30 PM Enjoy Lunch at Phi Phi Don Island and Freetime to Explore The Surroundings of The island.
- 02:30 PM Departure from Phi Phi Islands. Tea, coffee and seasoning fruits are provided on board.
- 04:40 PM Arrive to Rassada Harbour. Transfer back to your hotel.
Phi Phi Islands by Ferry Price
Package Tour Included
Package Tour Phi Phi Islands by Ferry Included
1. English speaking guide.
2. Round trip transfer from your hotel in Patong, Kata, Karon, Kalim and Phuket Town area. Others area will be extra payment.
3. 1 Meal.
4. Refreshment on board.
5. Life jacket and snorkeling equipment.
6. Travel insurance.
7. Government TAX.
Package Tour Excluded
Package Tour Phi Phi Islands by Ferry Excluded
1. Other expenses, That's not specified in tour itinerary.
2. Holiday or long weekend surcharge.
3. Marine national park fee. Adult 400 THB / Child 200 THB.
4. Island entrance fee 20 THB/person.
Term & Condition
1. To success the booking, please make payment after receiving confirmation from our intendant.
Cancellation and Amendment Conditions
1. Amend travel date, please notify to our intendant 3 days in advance.
2. Cancellation, please notify to our intendant 7 days in advance. Under 7 days cancellation will be non refundable.
3. In case of holiday, we deny to amend or cancel bookings and refuse to refund.