Phi Phi Islands by Ferry (V.I.P. Room)
Period : Day Trip
Validity : From Oct 8, 14 until Oct 31, 20
Schedule : Everyday
Official for public : Whole year
Transportation : Round trip transfer from your hotel in Kalim, Phuket Town, Karon, Kata and Patong area. Others area will be extra payment.
Phi Phi Islands by Ferry V.I.P. Room is the least expensive and it's one of the most comfortable way to visit Phi Phi Islands. The trip starts from Rassada Pier in Phuket to Phi Phi Islands. The luxury V.I.P air-condition rooms and nice sea breeze on the rooftop. Refreshment like tea, coffee and seasoning fruit will be served in V.I.P room. The tour is very well combined between sightseeing and relaxing day. The boat will take you around Phi Phi Leh Island for sightseeing and make some nice photo from the boat with the famous Maya Bay and Viking Cave. Then the boat will take you to the Tonsai Pier
Phi Phi Islands belong to Nopparat Thara Marine National Park, Krabi Province. It's an archipelago consisting with 6 islands include a Phi Phi Don Island, Phi Phi Leh Island, Bamboo Island, Pida Nok Island, Pida Nai Island and Yoong Island. The beautiful and unique scenery of the islands because the islands were created from limestone. The islands surrounded by many nice sandy beaches and emerald clear water. Phi Phi Don Island is the largest island. Where is the hospital, school, village and all accommodation located. You able to stay overnight and outing for colorful nightlife on this island.
Phi Phi Islands is around 45 km. on the east coast of Phuket Island and around 43 km. from Krabi Province. There are many boat services from the mainland to Phi Phi Islands all year round by ferry boat and others. But some areas are close from public for natural restoration.
Phi Phi Islands by Ferry (V.I.P. Room) Itinerary
- 07:00 - 08:00 AM Transportation From Your Hotel by van.
- 08:30 AM Arrive to Rassada Pier, check in and boarding to ferry boat. Leaving for Phi Phi Islands. It's around 2 hours from the pier. On the way, you can enjoy the beautiful view of Andaman Sea, nice sun deck on the ferry rooftop or relax in V.I.P air-conditioned room with nice service from V.I.P room staff. Tea and coffee are provided on board.
- 11:00 AM Sightseeing around Phi Phi Lah Island (Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Bay, and Viking Cave) the boat will stop in front of the bay for a photo. Then will take you to Tonsai Pier on Phi Phi Don Island. Where you can change to another boat (Marine National Park fee 400 THB. will be charged) for snorkeling at Coral Bay.
- 12:30 PM Enjoy seafood set lunch at Phi Phi Don Island and Freetime to Explore the village on The island.
- 02:30 PM Departure from Phi Phi Islands. Tea, coffee and seasoning fruits are provided on board.
- 04:40 PM Arrive to Rassada Pier. Transfer back to your hotel.
Phi Phi Islands by Ferry (V.I.P. Room) Price
Package Tour Included
Package Tour Phi Phi Islands by Ferry (V.I.P. Room) Included
1. English speaking guide.
2. Round trip transfer from your hotel in Patong, Kata, Karon, Kalim and Phuket Town area. Others area will be extra payment.
3. 1 Meal.
4. Refreshment on board.
5. Life jacket and snorkeling equipment.
6. Travel insurance.
7. Government TAX.
Package Tour Excluded
Package Tour Phi Phi Islands by Ferry (V.I.P. Room) Excluded
1. Other expenses, That's not specified in tour itinerary.
2. Holiday or long weekend surcharge.
3. Marine national park fee. Adult 400 THB / Child 200 THB.
4. Island entrance fee 20 THB/person.
Term & Condition
1. To success the booking, please make payment after receiving confirmation from our intendant.
Cancellation and Amendment Conditions
1. Amend travel date, please notify to our intendant 3 days in advance.
2. Cancellation, please notify to our intendant 7 days in advance. Under 7 days cancellation will be non refundable.
3. In case of holiday, we deny to amend or cancel bookings and refuse to refund.